Excessive hair growth at unwanted places has turned into an issue of botheration for people of both the genders. People spend a pretty long time and money to remove hair from their arms and legs besides from other parts of their body. The conservative methods, like waxing, shaving, electrolysis, and depilatories are painful, time-consuming, and most importantly, expensive. Today, laser hair removal procedure is being utilized in the form of a cosmetic treatment and it has been in existence since last 10 years. This process works well for every area of the body, such as arms, chin, face and other body parts.
A plastic surgeon is responsible for accomplishing this job and it can effectually lessen unwanted hair for good and that too with a minimal risk. This treatment makes the unwanted hair plus fine lines disappeared completely and fast. But, it is vital to be done by only a skilled practitioner. When a skilled practitioner is doing the job, then this job is a pretty simple one. On the contrary, in the hands of an unskilled one, this process can result in an equal harm. This process is capable of burning your skin and scar permanently. Laser hair removal st louis employs the best people for this job and this is why most of the people get impressive results.
The initial step in the process of hair removal is programming a consultation with a hair removal specialist. During this appointment, your physician will determine whether you are a proper candidate. There are some factors which determine your candidature and they are:
- You have got a light skin and dark hair. People with blonde and red hair generally do not get fine results with laser hair removal. These people do suffer from melanin which is compulsory for the laser to perform its work.
- You aren’t taking any medicine which could intervene with the treatment.
When you are a good candidate then you have the liberty to discuss probable treatment plans. There are many patients who need nearly six sessions to get rid of their hair. However, it is vital to note that this process will not remove all your hair and even when this removal process is done correctly, there are many patients who get light colored peach hair. Your doctor is the best person who can make out the number of sessions you will require. You can get prepared for your treatment by going through what to assume from the treatment process. Nonetheless, you can feel relaxed and arrive at your appointments by getting fully aware of your expectations.
Kinds of laser
The kinds of laser that are used in the hair removal method are:
- Ruby Laser – Ruby Laser works the finest for those people having very pale skin and it is not a very common one.
- YAG Laser – This laser is a very common laser and it is used for treating dark-skinned people.
- IPL – IPL laser is very commonly used in this technique. This is effectual for those people who have pale to medium skin tone.
Laser hair removal St. Louis proposes a complete package and it is also competitively priced for alluring the customers. It hires only the skilled doctors who have got a proper experience in handling hair removal process.